The Allstate Hot Chocolate 15k/5k is seeking energetic volunteers to assist with the Hot Chocolate Expo and Race Day events. Volunteers provide support to the thousands of participants as they run for chocolate and our official race charity, Make-A-Wish®.
We rely on the dedication of volunteers to make the Allstate Hot Chocolate 15k/5k a huge success, so please consider joining the fun!
All volunteers are required to register through the official registration process on the EnMotive volunteer registration page. The sign up page shows all available volunteer opportunities. Please make sure you are available for the duration of the listed time frame before registering for desired position. Individual volunteers will assist with nearly every aspect of the event, including:
• Assigning bibs and distributing goodie bags at the Expo.
• Organizing runners by corral at the start line and/or welcoming participants back at the finish line.
• Directing & cheering on the course to keep all race participants safe and motivated.
To be considered a Volunteer group, your organization must be able to provide 15 or more volunteers. Group volunteer opportunities are great for schools, clubs, sport teams, fraternities, sororities, etc. To reserve volunteer spots for your group, please follow the instructions below:
• Complete a submission of the volunteer group registration form.
o It is important to indicate the number of volunteers your group will be providing accurately, as RAM Racing relies on your anticipated number to ensure coverage and full support for our participants.
• Wait until the Volunteer Manager follows up to confirm your group’s participation by sending a specific URL unique to your group
• Once you receive this private registration link, have ALL group members register thru this link and this link ONLY!
GROUP REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
RAM Racing is happy to provide either a donation or verification of community service hours in return. Groups will only be eligible for these benefits by fulfilling the committed volunteer hours and requirements.
Your flexibility is greatly appreciated as we ensure all participants and volunteers have an enjoyable experience! If you are no longer able to attend your volunteer shift, please notify us as soon as possible and for any other questions email the Volunteer Manager at email@example.com.
Have questions about volunteering with us? Check out our Volunteer FAQ page!