Hot Chocolate 15k/5k Legacy Experience
RAM Racing is proud to announce the Hot Chocolate Legacy Experience! The Legacy Experience is extended to runners who have successfully finished at least 3 Hot Chocolate races (of either distance) in consecutive years within the official race time limits, or will complete their third consecutive year of Hot Chocolate running this upcoming season. Legacy is not limited to one city, so long as you run at least three consecutive years.
Your Legacy status will be represented by 3 pins representing:
a) 3 consecutive years (bronze tier)
b) 5 consecutive years (silver tier)
c) 10 consecutive years (gold tier)
More than just a pin, legacy runners will also receive bonus perks:
• A special Legacy bib for race day.
• 5k/15k legacy runners will receive their legacy pins at the Legacy tent in the post-race party.
• Legacy runners will also receive 10% off Hot Chocolate merchandise, available on-site at Expo/ Race or online.
• An exclusive discount code will be emailed to each qualifying participant, redeemable at the Expo or post-race Merchandise tent.
• Legacy runners will also be able to buy exclusive ‘Legacy’ merchandise.
If you do not participate in any Hot Chocolate races for one year after running at least 3 consecutive years you lose your legacy status and must begin again. If this year is your 4th consecutive year you will receive a retroactive ‘3-year’ legacy pin.
• Those receiving their 3-year pin will be able to receive the aforementioned race amenities
• In addition to the 3-year legacy perks, the 5-year legacy runners will also receive a Hot Chocolate stainless insulated mug at the finish line, available in the post-race party.
• 5-year runners will receive an exclusive legacy 5-year medal.
• 10-year legacy runners will receive a Hot Chocolate stainless insulated tumbler at the finish line, available in the post-race party.
• 10-year legacy runners will receive a 10-year legacy finisher medal
• FREE entry to the Hot Chocolate race of their choice for year 11 upon completion of their 10-year race.
4th, 6-9th year legacy runners will still receive the initial legacy benefits mentioned (legacy bib, discounted merchandise, post-race bonus prize).
Legacy Runners: Keep your bib visible during the race for a bonus post-race legacy prize
‘Legacy’ will be applied nationwide to qualifying cities, extending retroactively. The upcoming season must include your 3rd, 5th, or beyond consecutive race to be considered. Distance does not matter, but to qualify and to keep your legacy status you must participate each year and finish the race each year.
If injured, your registration may be deferred to another city through purchasing the EnMotive protection plan. Failure to participate in a Hot Chocolate race (of either distance) for one full race season will result in loss of Legacy status. No exceptions.